- Understanding the curriculum
- Syllabuses A–Z
- Curriculum development
- K–10 syllabus development
- Languages K–10 development
- Syllabus development process
- School Developed Board Endorsed Courses
- Equivalent and Alternative Courses of Study
- Awarding grades
Languages K-10 syllabus development: Chinese and Japanese
The NSW Education Standards Authority at its June, 2016 meeting approved a Languages K–10 Framework to guide the development of 15 new NSW Language-specific syllabuses.
The first two syllabuses based on the new Framework are currently being developed
Consultation on the Chinese and Japanese K–10 draft syllabuses was conducted from Monday 15 August 2016 until 25 September 2016.
Feedback received from consultations will be used to guide the development of the final syllabus documents.
Thank you to everyone who has provided feedback during the consultation period.
View or download a copy of the draft syllabuses.