Mathematics K-10 Syllabus
In 2015, K–6 schools will start teaching the new NSW Mathematics K–10 Syllabus.
View the NSW Mathematics K–10 Syllabus on the NSW syllabuses for the Australian curriculum website.
- The NSW syllabuses for the Australian curriculum website provides a range of programming and assessment support material, including sample scope and sequences and units.
- Program Builder
The online programming tool Program Builder is available to assist with implementation of the new NSW K–10 syllabuses. Program Builder uses content from the new NSW syllabuses for the Australian curriculum to create scope and sequences and units. NSW teachers are able to access Program Builder using their Department of Education and Communities (DEC) or Scootle login details.
- Mathematics K–6 Support Document for Students with Special Education Needs
- Provides additional programming support and teaching strategies that reflect current research to teachers of students who are experiencing difficulties in acquiring knowledge, skills and understanding in Mathematics.
- Updated 2014
- Research into the numeracy development of Aboriginal students
- A range of research reports relating to the numeracy development of Aboriginal students.
- Mathematics in Indigenous Contexts K–6 website
- The process used to develop Stage 2 context-based Mathematics units of work in two NSW schools with significant Aboriginal student enrolments.
The target audience for this content is: Parents,Teachers,Principals,